>Shaker Style Low 2 Door Hallway Shoe Cupboard - to match our Tall Hall Cupboard (35 cm deep)
Low 2 Door Hallway Shoe Cupboard - to match our Tall Hall Cupboard
110 cm high x 35 cm deep x 80 cm or 90 cm wide
- 5 x Fully Adjustable Internal Shelves that can be Straight or Angled - PLEASE SPECIFY.
- STRAIGHT SHELVES - 29 cm available space for shoes front to back
- ANGLED SHELVES - 32 cm available space for shoes front to back
- Wooden knobs
- Twin doors
- Shaker Style Doors (to match Hall Cupboard)
Various Colour Options available Available in the Raw Wood, Waxed or Painted in the colours above. 'White', 'Off White', 'Cream', 'Elephants Breath', 'Dovetale', 'Worsted', DARK COLOURS = 'Downpipe', 'Railings', 'Stiffkey Blue', 'Hague Blue', 'Green #21'.
- If one of the above colours is not listed in the drop down buttons please add a message in the 'special instructions' box of which colour you would colour from above you would like. Please be aware that the DARK COLOURS cost a little extra.
Please note that our standard handles are wooden. We can fit your own handles if you supply them to us.
This item, as with all items in the Cheshire Range is also available made-to-measure. Please contact us for further details.
This exclusive solid pine collection is hand made by time served craftsmen from Quebec yellow pine and Scandanavian redwood. We use traditional cabinet making skills, including dovetail joints on all drawers with solid timber backs and drawer bottoms. This range can be made to your specified measurements if required.
All our furniture is HANDMADE TO ORDER. Please see under our DELIVERY section for current lead times in our manufacturing and the delivery areas that we cover. If you have any queries please CONTACT US before placing your order.
We Also Recommend
Hall Bench with Coat Hooks, Shelf and Shoe Cubby Hole compartment (Monks Bench)
>2 Door Hallway, Utility, Cloak Room Storage Cupboard with Hooks and Shelves (40 cm deep) ALL SIZE VARIATIONS
>122 cm High - Low Storage Cupboard No Spice Rack for Kitchen or Utility Room (40 cm deep)