If you change your mind about your purchase, please return the unused goods to us with the original receipt within 14 days, and we will offer you an exchange or a credit note. This does not affect your legal rights, including your right to claim a refund, replacement, repair and/or compensation where the goods are faulty or misdescribed. After 14 days we are unable to accept return of any item unless faulty. Refunds will be issues within 30 days of the return.
If collection is required, then a carriage charge of £75 will be payable.
To allow us to process the return of your goods correctly and effectively, please complete the following steps:
- Where possible take photographs of the faulty areas
- Email our returns department using the contact form below or email email@example.com detailing the following:
- Your name
- Your address
- Contact telephone numbers
- Email address (if different from sending address)
- Our order reference
- Date of purchase
- Attach any photos you have been able to take
- Full details of the fault