Returns & Replacements
If you change your mind about your purchase, please let us know. If you cancel your order that was paid for at the time of ordering PLEASE BE AWARE that the refund will be MINUS the FEES that the payment provider charges us. Your refund will not be the whole amount as the payment provider charge us for the refund. If you change your mind at the time of your delivery or with in 7 days of your delivery we will arrange the collection and refund your payment for the goods that you have bought MINUS the payment provider fees. We will also deduct the original delivery cost plus the collection carriage of £150 from your amount to be refunded. .Please be aware that we do not offer refunds for BESPOKE items unless there is a fault.
If you require a collection by Cheshire Pine due to a change of mind, then the customer will pay
- the original delivery charge
- plus a collection carriage charge of £150
- plus the payment providers refund costs which will be deducted from the amount paid for your handmade furniture.
To allow us to process the return of your goods correctly and effectively, please complete the following steps:
- Where possible take photographs of the faulty areas
- Email our returns department firstname.lastname@example.org detailing the following:
- Your name
- Your address
- Contact telephone numbers
- Email address (if different from sending address)
- Our order reference
- Date of purchase
- Attach any photos you have been able to take
- Full details of the fault
We will offer you an exchange if your handmade furniture has a fault. This does not affect your legal rights, including your right to claim a refund, replacement, repair and/or compensation where the goods are faulty or misdescribed. After 7 days we are unable to accept return of any item unless it is faulty. Refunds will be issued within 30 days of the return
MISSED DELIVERY: If we arrive and you are not at home on your arranged delivery day after you have confirmed this day with us then there will be a fixed charge of £150 for a new delivery date. Your furniture will be brought back here and the delivery process is started again. We are based just outside of Chester over the border in to North Wales and we also begin and end our delivery run here. Your furniture does NOT go to a delivery holding depot near to you.